Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much would you pay for an extra hour a day

I am either the most gullible person in the world... OOOOOR... I'm desperate for more time in my day.

I was putting on my makeup this morning and heard my TV say that at a tradeshow people were selling an hour of time... and I thought for a fleeting moment... "nuh uh... how does that work?"

Ok people.. there has to be a better way to work hard for the money, be a mom, work out (good intentions, never happens) see friends... I mean seriously. I don't wear a cape and will not proclaim to be any kind of superhero... but how in the world do some people do it.
You know you work with those people or are friends with them... they look great, super skinny, dressed to the nines, always have good ideas kind of ladies... who also happen to have 10 children, the great house and husband to match. They seemingly have it all together. Are they leveraging smoke and mirrors... is having your cake and eating it to REALLY possible? Well... it's my quest this year to find out, figure out and get it for myself and my family... after all... we deserve it.

I've charged myself this year with personal and professional goals like never before. I want to be a social media maven. I want to lose my baby weight. I'm tired of it. I want to feel beautiful.... and if that is tied to losing weight.. then damn it.. I want it. I want to be a "good" wife and mother... whatever that means... or however that feels. Right now, I feel like my days are scotch taped together and with my fingers and toes crossed I get through.

I hate that feeling. Can I put that feeling in a box and leave it there for the rest of 2010?

In the spirit of being a social media maven... I'd like to enlist some help. I'm looking for practical tips and tricks to gain a following... on the blog, on the tweet... across all mediums. I realize that I offer nothing interesting, beyond the mindless ramblings of a crazy woman... but I also want to bring content to the following. So... with that being said... I'm soliciting guest bloggers and more will be coming soon.

Peace out.. .God Speed... keep it real.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment