Monday, February 15, 2010

What kind of man are you married to?

As I sat in a company wide meeting today I was astounded by all of the different hairstyels displayed..... by the MEN!!!! There were styles inspired by a variety of celebrities... McSteamy, McDreamy, MCConaughey... And it was VERY obvious that the men leveraged all sorts of "product." Which I have no idea why.. makes me laugh hysterically.

I am married to a VERY no frills man. Twice a year we buy two new pairs of khaki flat front pants from old navy... and VOILA... wardrobe spruce up. I am grateful for the low maintenance as it allows for more than adequate budget for my wardrobe spruce ups... from clothes and shoe mecca... Nordstrom's.

What kind of man are you married to? I have to say that as much as I appreciate my husband's "no frills" way... I did find it very appealing when he dressed up for Valentine's day. But every day... the whole suit, tie, shirt thing... yeah... not for me. ;)

P.S..... as I'm posting this ... my daughter says..."who's that?" while looking at a picture of MM here tot he left. I told her who it was and then she said... well where does he live? ... Good question baby... gooooood question ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment