Saturday, February 27, 2010

I saw my arms

Holy crap! I saw my arms today and almost threw up. What happened.

I feel like Monday is a new week and a new opportunity to have good intentions about my work outs. I need to "giddy up" about working out at 4 a.m. amd I have to say... I don't feel so giddy up about it.

Why is it that when the going get tough, the tough don't work out anymore? Why is that the first thing to go? I looooove working out. I really do. But when work gets busy and sleep eludes me, I stop working out. Completely. I start eating crap and then I weigh myself and die a little inside when I see those numbers next to each other.

Why does it have to be so hard? Why can't I go on the chocolate diet and lose weight. Sigh.

Looking for motivation.

1 comment:

  1. Heather9:09 PM

    Let me know when you find it! I'm working on trying to kick the last 5 pounds of Aliza weight. I don't even want to talk about the 20 I'm still carting around from Ainsley..... My elliptical keeps calling out to me..... I have been telling it to STFU!

    ReplyDelete